Email us.

Email us with any questions or reviews. Leave the subject untouched.

Monday, November 1, 2010

World of Warcraft

I've got to say, this game is fun.
 A couple of my friends are addicted to WoW, and I was having a party they were considering skipping because of a raid. They had been trying to get me to play for a while, so I said that I would play the trial if they came to my party. They came, so I got the trial and played it for an hour. The game is amazingly fun; really weird, but fun. Only problem is that it costs a lot of money, and it is insanely addictive. Also, no one wants to hear about your new flying mount or you level 80 rouge, so you can't really talk about it. Ever...


I didn't get too far into the game, but from what I played, I can tell that you do what you do in every MMORPG game ever made; go around killing stuff and looting the bodies. Still, I would recommend buying this game if you are willing to cough up $15 a month, plus the $20 for the game, then, if you want the expansion packs, which I would recommend, you need to spend another $90. All in, if you play for a year, and get 6 month subscriptions, which cost $13/month, it will cost you $266, which is a lot of money.


2 comments:

Post a Comment